Thursday, January 10, 2013

Articulation /s,z,r,l/ Tic Tac Toe *FREEBIE*

Happy New Year! Did everyone have a fabulous break? Time to post a FREEBIE to welcome everyone back to reality! All of my students love Tic Tac Toe, so I decided to create multiple Tic Tac Toe boards targeting articulation.  The download targets the following phonemes: /s/, /z/, vocalic /r/, and /l/.  I played the games with my students yesterday and they loved it! Also, I was able to collect a lot of data which is always a big plus! The download includes a total of 10 games with the targeted articulation sounds and 4 blank Tic Tac Toe boards.  I included blank Tic Tac Toe boards so you can write different targeted sounds.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! I hope everyone enjoys playing Tic Tac Toe with their kiddos! Happy Thursday! 

Articulation /s,z,r,l/ Tic Tac Toe *FREEBIE* is available on my Teachers Pay Teachers page! Click Here!


1 comment: