Friday, December 14, 2012

Wh- Questions Bingo

Wow! It's been a crazy 2 weeks! My students love the Categories and Vocalic /r/ Bingo so I decided to create a Wh- Questions Bingo.  I am constantly looking for materials with wh- questions.  The students had so much fun playing.  The Wh- Questions Bingo allowed me to acquire a lot of data too! This download includes 4 game boards and 3 pages of bingo chips.  Each bingo board has twenty-four wh- questions. 

Step 1: Print and laminate Bingo Cards and Bingo Chips.
Step 2: Print an extra bingo card. Laminate and cut out each wh- question from this card. 
Step 3: Put the cut out wh- questions in a ziplock bag. 
Step 3: Cut out each Bingo Chips.
Step 4: Start by giving each student a Bingo Card and 10 Bingo Chips.
Step 5: Pull the first wh- question out of the ziplock bag
Step 6: Have each student give you 1 answer.
Step 7:  The 1st student to get 5 in a row WINS!



Wh- Questions Bingo is available on my TPT page! Click Here!

I would love to hear what you think! What other Bingo boards would you like me to create....more arctic?!? Hope you have fun playing BINGO with your kiddies! : )

3 comments:

  1. This is great! How do I download this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go to TpT and buy it there. The link is above, under the "Bingo Chips" card.

      Delete
  2. "Why does your parents use a vacuum?" Ouch.

    ReplyDelete