Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Articulation Ghost Hunt *FREEBIE*

Are you ready to take the kids on a GHOST HUNT for Halloween?!?  Many of my students have goals targeting the phonemes /r/, /l/, /s/, and /z/ so I'm always brainstorming new ideas for these sounds!  My students LOVED this activity!! The download includes the instructions for the game and each sound has 12 ghost cards.  


A preview of the ghost cards are below! The game is great for goals targeting each sound at the word, sentence, or conversation level.  I used a shoe box as my "Ghost Trap."  The students had to say each word 5 times, provide the word in a sentence, or tell me a story using the word before placing it in the "Ghost Trap!" 





This download is available on my Teachers Pay Teachers page! TPT.com
"GHOST HUNT" is a great way to celebrate Halloween!!  Have fun playing this game with your students!  Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
  Wooohooo! It's almost Hump Day!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment