Sunday, October 28, 2012

Time to Launch into Fall

Happy Fall! With the weather finally cooling down, it seems that fall is here to last.  Tonight I thought I would post a fun fall activity.  I use this activity with my kids to bring the new seasons excitement into my therapy room. This download includes tree trunks and fall leaves. The fall leaves target sight words, /s/ blend words, and multiple meaning words. I utilize the other the blank leaves for more individual goals. The children color, cut, and paste the leaves on the tree trunk.







The complete download is available on my Teachers Pay Teachers page! Click Here!  

Hope everyone has fun this week making fall trees!
I'm always looking for new fall ideas.  If you have any ideas you would like to share, don't forget to post them on my blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment